Technology

I am not very tech savvy, but I have always enjoyed my computer classes. I have never had a blog before, so I was a little intimidated at first, but I have come to understand it better. I found it especially fun designing my blog page. There are so many options to choose from. I have also never created a website, so that will be fun to explore. One of the technology tools that I am familiar with is bookmarking... so, I have a lot to learn. I think it will be fun to figure out the image editing and graphics creation.

I like this class because we will always be able to access the information in the future. The use of a class wiki page and announcements blog is genius. I find it really easy to navigate, which is important because there is a lot of information to get through each week. I also like the fact that we can access our readings online! I am sure that I am not the only one who appreciates one less book to buy.

*my reaction when I am faced with technology
Confused guy. Source: Whizzers's Place

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Week 4 Story: Pinky and the Snake