Learning Challenge: Snuggle Cat

I came across the Happiness Jar when looking at the list of assignment options, it is a great idea to do this digitally, that way it never gets lost. I thought that this would be a really good idea for me to do because I find myself taking things for granted, or just simply not realizing things that actually made me happy that day. It is easy to grasp on to the negative things that happen and not recognize the million other things that made me smile or laugh.

Today, what made me happy is that I woke up with all of my kitties on the bed, but what really melted my hear was my sweet cat, Tater-Tot, who looooves to snuggle me. She likes to sleep right next to my head, but not every night. This morning, she kept crawling up and tucking herself under my arm. I always take advantage of these opportunities.

I chose this picture of this snuggle cat because this is exactly how my kitty sleeps!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Week 4 Story: Pinky and the Snake