Growth Mindset Blog: Inspirational Kitties


Detect new opportunities

I chose this first picture because it is too perfect! This cat wants to pounce so bad, I love the look on its face! I have three cats and they are constantly pouncing on me and each other. However, I think that it is also a perfect illustration to explain how it is important to take the opportunities that come to you. There are so many things that I think about where I did not take my chance and not I am wishing that I had.


Remote cat

I picked this cat picture because I liked the quote a lot. I think there are a lot of times where I complain about something when I really should just suck it up and change it myself. If only there was a remote that could do this, but that would be like that Adam Sandler movie Click, which does not go well for him until the end. (Sorry for the spoiler if you have not yet seen it) . Also, I chose this picture because this cat is just as fat as my oldest cat, Todd, which you can see a picture of him in my comments wall for my project!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Week 4 Story: Pinky and the Snake